Its our fifth anniversary so we’re celebrating!
There will be:
- cakes (from Country Markets)
- soft drinks (from Seasonal Larder) for everyone
- two giant ‘pass the parcels’: the prizes are produce from the stallholders
- Morris Dancers for entertainment
At 11 o’clock Stuart Andrew MP will be making some presentations:
- a cheque for £150 to Horsforth in Bloom
- A cheque also for £150 to Matuga, St Margaret's partner school in Uganda.
- the Farm Shop & Deli award of Farmers’ Market of the Year 2017 to Horsforth Farmers' Market
We win 'Market of the Year'!
On the 24th April 2017, at a ceremony at the NEC in Birmingham, the 2017 winners of the Farm Shop & Deli Awards were announced.
The winner of this year’s coveted Market of the Year category was Horsforth Farmers’ Market. Read more in our Press Release.
What do we do?
Food direct from local farmers and producers.
Horsforth Farmers' Market has a wide range of stalls providing a rich variety of food in season from organic vegetables, meat, deli and fresh fish to eggs, cakes and chocolates! There are guest stalls, a Horsforth Matters Stall and fun activities every month. Something different is always happening and there is a lively social buzz. You will find us at the top of Town Street the first Saturday of every month 9:00am - 12:30pm.
St Margaret's C of E Primary School car park,
Leeds LS18 5BL
Why not come along and see what's here?
Horsforth Farmers’ Market is hosted by Horsforth Churches Together. It is a non-profit making community venture.
NEW! You can watch a short film about the market by clicking Film.